Monday, March 2, 2026

Fans

 I really love The Spot. I really do. But honestly I don't like most of his fan base. I don't think they're horrible people. Though the ones shipping him with kids need help... He's definitely way older. Anyways, I just don't really like them. I always feel like it's always about certain aspects of him. I think it's fine to say he's silly or whatever, but he's also so much more! Did we watch the same movie? He's not just some outcast loser who's pathetic... He's a grown man! He's a Johnny on the spot and now he can't handle it! I also think he's silly and I love that about him. He's silly in a good bunch of the comics too. But guys!! He wants to be taken seriously... He doesn't even really want fans nor to just be seen as a cool badass... This isn't about his image! (this part is based off of that clip of him yelling at a guy wearing a mask of Spot's face :3) I'll absolutely talk more about him later. This is my corner of the internet!!!!! But either way he's purely focused on Miles. Not anyone else. He's pretty polite regardless of how pissed he is. Though I think he had lower tolerance for interns messing his work up or not getting it right. I think he's INTP-T 5w4. Then when he becomes The Spot he's INFJ-T 5w4. I'll get into that later. I revise this typing a lot. I try to be realistic and critical when it comes to theories. I do have headcanons though :) will add soon

Goodnight everyone! I'm logging off now



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hail Mary...!!

 just learned Rocky and his whole species had a lot of work and research put into it... So cool!!!!! I should read the book, I've been h...